Wednesday 1 June 2011

MAC Fondation pro longwear & Mac Costa Chic

Posted by sally at 16:02


Hey all

So this is my first review ....

I usually buy MAC Studio Sculpt but with summer  i thought i would purchase MAC prolong wear NC25 and i love it i find it stays longer on my face and is so much lighter. I was a little bit scared to move ova as i was so comfortable with my Studio Sculpt.. i give it a 8/10 ... AMAZING !!!

My other purchase was Costa Chic Lipstick which is amazing.. i have red hair and blue eyes and it brings out both amazing ( am not saying it wouldn't suit any one else but i can only go by me) i think because it has a coral/ peach color it really compliments blue eyes here are some photo's so you can see the color... please leave comments on how am doing

Swatch - Costa Chic Front

Packaging

Quick Photo of it on Lips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

lattes and labels Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates