Thursday 2 June 2011

Whats in my Bag!!!

Posted by sally at 14:03
Hi all
Hope you  having an amazing week, i have been enjoying the sun & slight wind and now it nearly the weekend thank god!!! Needing my weekly Topshop / New look Wander

I love what in my bag vlogs & blogs .... am so nosey and after watching youtube video after video blog after blog here whats in my bag !! Without these precious thing in my life i think i might have a nervous panic attack




clockwise
Loreal for Kids Tangle Free serum - this detangles my hair instantly and leaves it frizz free
My new Lipstick from Mac Costa Chic
Natural collection concealer- Ugly Face of Beauty recommended this and it is amazing it blends in really well with my foundation and covers up all my blemishes and dark circles it a bargin for £1.99




My Louis Vuitton Bag is actually 26years old, my mum bought it when she was my age!

Mac foundation Pro long

Mac Haute & Naughty - I have quite short eyelashes and this gives a real fake eyelash effect without the glue and heavy eyes
Chanel Eye Liner
Head Band - for those windy days
Impulse Body Spray
Ted Baker Body Wear
Bourjois Bronzer - again recommended by 'ugly face of beauty' another essentail in life
New look £1.99 sunglasses - I cant be trusted with expensive ones!
Costa Card - i Love coffee it a must every day
Mac Mineralizer powder 
My Ipod
My HTC hero



Thanks for taking the time to read me, please subscribe speak to you all tomorrow


sally xxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

lattes and labels Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates